Listed Building Conversion
242 West George Street, Glasgow
Malcolm Campbell Ltd
Refurbishment of a listed building from offices into 6 luxury serviced apartments.
The building was fully stripped back to its existing walls and floors with minor structural alterations conserving the character with high ceilings and large traditional windows providing an historic backdrop to a contemporary space.
< back to projects
- Porcelanosa kitchens and bathrooms
- Bespoke joinery with engineered oak flooring in all the living areas.
- The grand entrance and stair case was fully conserved requiring decoration and LED lighting
- Stone repairs , new lead and slate repairs.
- New cupola, fully automated for smoke extraction.
- Sprinkler system designed and installed.